Revamping your website
Revamping a website is an exciting project as the impact goes beyond the new design.
When redesigning a website we can look at many aspects of the business such as processes and see how the new website can help optimize them.
Revamping a website can include:
- Implementing a new corporate identity
- Redefining the user experience
- Rethinking and restructuring the content
- Optimising the user interface across all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop) and browsers
- Speed up the website loading time
- Upgrading the security
- Improving SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Integrating third-party softwares such as accounting, inventory or any ERPs
- Streamlining the content management