Get to know us
We are a web design boutique agency founded 6 years ago, in Singapore, by 2 French women. We now are a team of 7 people with various backgrounds. We gather expertise in web design, user experience, branding, copywriting, web development as well as corporate communication and digital marketing. We speak French, English, Tamul, Russian, German and, Frenglish and Singlench. View our team
We primarily design WordPress websites for all kind of purposes, from simple corporate websites, portfolio websites, catalogue websites to e-commerce websites, multilingual websites and membership websites. We provide training for clients who want to be able to handle their website on their own. We also cover the website technical maintenance once your website is live and can also take care of your website’s content updates.
Over the last few years, we have extended our scope of skills and services to branding, copywriting, SEO, digital marketing and video.
We work for small to medium companies coming from diverse industries such as finance, consulting, engineering, retail, F&B, travel, education. We have also worked with several business associations / chamber of commerces. As of today we have worked with more than 100 clients over the last 7 years and designed more than 120 websites. Our clients are based in Singapore but also in Europe or wherever our client wants us to follow them with their exciting projects. Check our portfolio page to view some of our latest projects.
We always start with a one-on-one consult. During this meeting, we listen to your story, ask you questions to make sure we understand who you are, what you want, what you expect from us. We help you formulate your website’s objectives, target, structure, features and look and feel. Last, we bring our technical expertise to make sure all aspects of the projects are covered.
Following the meeting, we send you a detailed proposal including:
- Our understanding of the project in terms of design and features
- A detailed budget
- A timeframe
Following your agreement, we set a kick-off meeting during which we explain to you the different steps and answer all questions you may have.
Here is a list of the usual steps for a website project:
- Preliminary meeting
- Proposal agreement
- Kick-off meeting
- Technical specs drafting (if project requests it)
- Live mockups of the main website pages
- Feedbacks and adjustments
- Development and content integration
- Testing, security optimisation
- Go-live and speed optimisation
We work with you as a team and guide you throughout the entire project and make sure you get all the advice you need. We usually meet 2 or 3 times and are able to work efficiently via emails and calls.
Our Website services
We develop WordPress websites. WordPress is the most popular CMS (Content Management System). It is widely used by some world’s biggest brands such as Sony, The New York Times, UPS, eBay, as well as smaller ones.
WordPress is an open source platform, it is extremely flexible and scalable. It can be integrated to many third party services such as Mailchimp, Paypal, Stripe, Eventbrite, Peatix and many more. It is user-friendly and easily customizable. Last but not least, it’s Google friendly (SEO) and can be secured easily.
We design all kinds of (WordPress) websites, from simple brochure websites, portfolio / catalogue websites to e-commerce websites, membership websites, and multilingual websites. We are able to craft custom features for specific requirements such as event management system, membership, etc.
Design wise, we love simple and neat websites! We have designed more than 120 websites over the last years, check our portfolio.
Depending on your needs we can either integrate third party services to your website, develop a custom plugin or tweak an existing plugin to provide simple features without re-inventing the wheel. We always start by asking you lots of question to understand why you need this specific feature and what you expect from it. We write detailed and understandable technical specs (using FAQ style) to make sure we’re all on the same page. We also always try to come up with the simplest solutions.
Here are some examples of specific features we have built for clients:
- We have developed several custom membership plugins allowing membership application with different membership levels with different user permissions and different fees to be paid either online (using Stripe or Paypal) or offline.
- We have integrated e-commerce features within membership websites allowing members to register to some event and pay online with a price that depends on their membership type.
- We have also built numerous multilingual websites, including e-commerce.
- We have integrated third party services using API such as Mailchimp, Anchanto, Peatix, Eventbrite, BrainTree, Supersaas.
Contact us so that we can talk about your project!
We can help you with your website content for static pages as well as creating new content for your blog and EDM on a regular basis. Here is a list of copywriting services we are able to provide:
- Sitemap, content structuring
- Value proposition formulation
- Content creation from scratch
- Content editing / proof-reading
- Blog posts editorial calendar
- Blog post copywriting
- EDM, emailing copywriting
It of course depends on the website. We are able to deliver projects within a short timeframe if requested. The average time to complete a project is somewhere between 2 weeks and 3 months. Here is a list of the main steps for a website project:
- Creative brief (and technical specs if needed)
- Copywriting / content gathering (if within project scope)
- Research, benchmark, design work
- Web development and content integration
- Revisions and adjustments
- Testing, speed and security optimization
Please note that you need to provide us with your content before we can start working on your project. If you need help with your content, just let us know, we can help!
We have seen fast growing website hacking threats over the last years resulting in website security becoming a major aspect of our work. In order to address this issue effectively, we have set up a dedicated process to secure all websites we develop and maintain. Here are some examples of security best practices that we have implemented.
- WordPress, theme and plugin regular upgrades
- Custom login URL
- Set up of latest WordPress Security plugins
- Secured username and password
- Database prefix renaming
- Custom htaccess
- Custom wp-config.php
- Set up of SSL certificates
We also keep up to date with the latest threats and adjust our security process accordingly.
Website maintenance is crucial for website security. Learn more about our maintenance programme.
We develop websites that are technically optimized for Google. This means that we make sure Google can easily crawl your website content and understand it. Here is a list of “best practices” we have implemented:
- Website speed optimization
- Website semantic optimisation (good use of title, h1, h2, h3, etc, image alt)
- Internal linking
- User experience optimisation
- Clean coding
- SEO Plugin set-up, on-page optimization
- Creation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts, sitemap submission
- Set up of a Google business page
Contact us to learn more.
This is the most popular question and we understand why. Bear is mind that between good, cheap and fast, you can only pick 2 😉 We do tailor-made websites so we tailor our price to your need and budget. Our websites range from S$5,000 to S$50,000 and more. For S$5,000 you would get a typical 5 to 6 page corporate brochure style website. It would also cover the first year technical maintenance and a short training for you to be able to update your website content on your own. Our e-commerce websites start from S$10,000. For special features like a multi-language website, custom featured websites, sophisticated interfaces etc… the budget will be higher.
What are the payment terms?
There is a 50% deposit to be paid before the project starts. The remaining balance is due upon the project’s delivery.
Is it negotiable?
We take pride in delivering high standard services so we don’t take any project below S$5000. We’re not a package type agency, we tailor our service to your budget. We also like to think that we work with you as a team and for that to work, we need to be clear about money ? Tell us your budget range and we will give you the best proposal for your project. Contact us to get a quote for your project.
A lot of our clients benefit from grants from the Singaporean government to cover their website design or website revamping costs. You can check the IRAS website for more information about PIC and Spring website for CDG (Capability Development Grant). You can also contact GAC group, if you want to hire a company to do it for you.
After the go-live
Yes can! We can help you with:
- Logo design and brand toolkit
- Print Design (business cards, letterheads, envelopes)
- Designing Marketing Collaterals (brochures/flyers, Posters/Banners)
- Designing Digital Collaterals (Newsletters, EDMs, Ebooks, Infographics)
Contact us to learn more.
Yes you will!
Our websites all come with a user-friendly interface. We also provide a user guide and training to make sure you are comfortable editing your website.
However, it does not mean that you have to do it! Your time is precious and you may find it more useful to spend it interacting with your customers and growing your business, instead of updating your website. In that case, you can subscribe to our Customer Care programme. Through Customer Care, we take care of all your content changes for you (post news on your website, edit its content, create new sections, add new photos, videos…) usually within the next business day. Customer care includes all content related changes. Learn more about our Customer Care Programme.
“You can do everything yourself, but you don’t have to.We have all the services you need!” (says Ikea).
Although we provide training to show you how to update the content of your website yourself, you may prefer to focus on your business development. Invest your time in developing your business while we take care of your website for you!
Our Customer care Programme is the headache-free solution to allow you to update your website content without doing anything, because we do it for you!
- We can post your latest news, photos, videos on your website
- We can edit your existing content, create new sections, new pages, update sliders, photos
- For e-commerce, we can create new products, set up coupons, discounts
- And we can share these updates on your social media!
Just send us an email with your latest updates and we make sure everything looks neat and professional.
Buy hours in bulk and spread them as
you wish throughout the year.
- We track our time with a time tracker called Harvest
- We email you a monthly report
Contact us to learn more.
We provide annual technical maintenance services for all websites we develop. This technical maintenance is extremely important as it ensures that your website is secure and bug-free.
Your contract covers:
- Backups and bug fixing throughout the year
- We monitor your website 24/7 and are able to take action within minutes of any major issue
- Quarterly update and upgrade of your website components
- Full testing in major browsers and screen-sizes after each upgrade
- Full security review every 3 months (learn more about how we handle your website’s security)