Job offer: Web & graphic designer
September 2016, we are looking for an easy-going and passionate web and graphic designer to join us! Full or part time possible. The candidate must hold a DP, PR or be a citizen.
About Our Little Company
We are a friendly web design and digital marketing boutique agency founded in Singapore five years ago by French associates. We have an extensive track record including more than 110 clients from various background, over the last 5 years.
Our clients are small to medium enterprises based in Singapore and in Europe. We offer them tailored and simple solutions in terms of design, content structuring, features, optimization, digital marketing. We commit to provide a highly professional work at a decent and sustainable cost.
We design, develop, optimize and maintain WordPress websites and provide related services such as branding and digital marketing. We respect core design principles and user experience as well as the latest standards in terms of security and performance.
We are a team of 6 passionate people working in a casual atmosphere. Our office is located 5 min walk from City Hall / Bugis or Esplanade MRT.
The Role of web & graphic designer
- Lead creative brief, understand clients’ needs
- Conceptualize ideas and design sample page layouts
- Present and explain design concepts to clients
- Create and layout pages in WordPress
- Design EDMs, poster, ads, logo, create branding guidelines
- Coordinate the deployment of the website with the other members of the team
- Brief the developer regarding specific customizations, coding
You are the one if you have the following skills / experience
- You have a portfolio of beautiful websites you have designed
- You have experience with WordPress.
- You master Illustrator and photoshop
- You are meticulous, organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with smile.
- You have basic problem solving and client communications skills for clients requests
- You are able to perform effectively under pressure 🙂
- You have a positive “can do” attitude and are willing to learn new skills and get out of your comfort zone!
- No specific academic background required, self-taught candidates are welcome
- Good command of written and oral English, if you can speak French or at least understand frenglish, it’s a plus
- Entrepreneur minded and passionate
- Must hold a DP, PR or be a citizen
- A unique opportunity to experience the entrepreneurial approach, acquire key soft skills: manage client’s expectations, optimize processes, increase profitability
- A great opportunity to build your portfolio and set up a tangible track record.
- Be exposed to various type of projects and clients in a friendly collaborative working atmosphere
- Monthly salary range: SGD 2,500-4,500 per month
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave per year
How to apply?
Please email your resume, portfolio and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you don’t meet the visa criteria, candidate must hold a DP, PR or be a citizen of Singapore.